Thursday, March 1, 2012

New to ME

I have a habit of hiding in my hermit hole (when it comes to music/movies/books). I don't have cable television and I rarely use the internet for much besides work, school and limited leisure time. This results in me totally falling behind on "new" anything... I usually discover a song that has in fact been out in the world for weeks, or usually months.

I'm sure none of this is new to anyone but me, but that's ok. Perhaps one of you (readers of this blog - I have those, right?) will find some enjoyment and discover something new!

Here is some music I've discovered in the past couple of months. Love all of these musicians. Their voices/style are just so great. Hope you like!

I'm really loving Kimbra's voice, but honestly I don't like her music much. Bad combination. 
This mashup-cover she does is so great :)


Lindsey Stirling is pretty cool. Kinda quirky and a little annoying at times, but man can she play that violin!

Honestly, this discovery blew my mind... it's Kristy Thomas... from the Babysitter's Club movie! Granted this is just a still of her, if you look around at any other videos on YouTube you will see that it really is her singing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment