Saturday, November 12, 2011

We we we so excited

Have you ever seen the "Friday" video on YouTube? From the minute I heard this song, I couldn't help but think "R.I.P Music", but at the same time I really truly love it. I crack up every time I hear this song and can't help but sing "Friday...Friday..." to myself every Friday. Go ahead, watch... I dare you not to get it stuck in your head!
So ridiculous, yet I can't stop loving this song... until I found this, which I love almost as much. Cute nerds singing about how much they love school? Yes please!


This one is pretty great too (Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert always cheer me up!):


Honestly though, this has to trump all other Friday parodies I will ever see. Thanks to my dear friend A for discovering this. Prepare yourself...


Oh boy

1 comment:

  1. hahah you're welcome for that last one. :) i don't think i even made it all the way through when i watched it. i was just laughing so damn hard!

    ReplyDelete