Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Love List #2

Time for another Love List!
This has to be my favorite part about blogging; Here is what I like and want you to see... if you don't like it, tough!

I love to browse Esty. So many talented crafters out there in the world. 
Here are a few of my favorite handmade goodies


This website gives me the baked good giggles. 
Everything on her blog makes me want to jump in the kitchen and mass produce treats for all of my friends and family.
My next recipe to try out on this blog will be from Sprinkle Bakes

Just saw this movie in theaters. I laughed so hard! So did Ryan and all the other viewers. Perfect for a date night movie, or a night out with the girls :)

My little family's new kitty! An entry on this little furball will come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment