Saturday, October 1, 2011

Holy sh*t balls part 2

If you haven't read part 1, scroll down to the previous entry :-D

Holy shit balls, part 2:
I live in a condo. At least I think it is classified as a condo... I'm not really sure what the technical differences are for a residence to be a "condo" or a "townhouse". In my opinion though, it's a condo, only because there is a "condo association" where I live.
There are many perks to renting this condo, but the most important are #1 my friends own it so my landlords rock and #2 there is a backyard (I have a 2.5 yr old Golden Retriever, Lennie).

When I was touring the property (even though I had been inside it many times before) the previous tenant showed me the backyard space and said, *I quote* "There is a nice backyard, but we don't use it because the neighbors don't clean up after their dogs." BTW - the neighbors have 3 dogs.

May rolls around, Braeden and I move in... Dog poop all over the yard.
July rolls around and Ryan/Lennie move in with us. Dog crap still all over the yard (and maybe a few extra piles when we don't immediately clean up Lennie's business).
It is now the end of September, and none of us human inhabitants have used the yard all summer because it is littered with dog deuces. ALL the time.

Yesterday, I get home from work and when I take Lennie out to the bathroom...
There is a sign sticking out of the ground right in front of my deck that reads "Please curb your dog" (with the graphic of a pooper scooper).
My first thought was, "Uh oh, someone complained to the condo association about the dirty yard, better clean up!" so I wandered around the yard with my make shift doo doo scooper (an extra dust pan and grocery bags) for about 15 minutes. I have never seen that much feces in my life (that's saying a lot considering I've made it through the baby/toddler years!) it was disgusting.
*I'd like to point out that I did not clean up only my dog's waste, but obviously LOTS of piles from the 3 dogs next door (let's face it, Lennie does NOT have dung piles as tiny as the two chiuaua's next to me!)
After depositing what had to be at least 6 lbs of poo poo in the dumpster and repositioning the sign to the MIDDLE of our yards I took Lennie and Braeden to the park.
As if I'd not had enough fun cleaning up dog excrement that afternoon, Lennie decided to drop a fatty in the exact center of the freshly groomed/packed dirt softball field. seriously?? Can my crap-tastic adventure be over now??

No. It cannot.

Fast forward to 10:30 pm, when I am straightening up my bedroom. I go to change my sheets (I clean when the mood strikes... and it strikes a lot) and when I pull back the down comforter what do I find on my bed??
MOUSE DROPPINGS
Besides feeling there must be some cosmic joke being played on me, involving lots of fecal matter, I was instantly disgusted and wanted to barf. Mouse droppings in my bed. SERIOUSLY! How much worse could this evening get?? 
(I'll have to continue the mouse tidbit in a later entry. Back to the poop!)

Sleeping was not easy last night. I was about 93% positive a mouse was going to nibble on my face while I was asleep. Thank goodness that didn't happen - one thing to be thankful for, right?
My good fortune did not last long because guess what I saw first thing in the morning when I took Lennie out to the bathroom (recyclable doggie doo doo bag in hand)... 
That fucking dog doo sign in front of my deck. 

Remember how I mentioned before that there is a condo association, and I figured they had placed the sign in the yard? I now believe that the next door neighbors (the ones with 3 dogs, who haven't cleaned up poop for months) for whatever reason are playing this shitty *hehe* game with me. 
It's really making me irritated. Like REALLY irritated. 
Perhaps I'm too upset or concerned about this whole situation, but there's only so much shit I can take, and I'm full up to here *my brown eyes*. HA!

My landlord says to be vigilant about cleaning up after Lennie, and in a few weeks if there is still a mess in the yard from the neighbors that he will contact the "association". 

Maybe the "association" will go post a sign in the yard? 

Ha.

Wanna play a game with me? How many different words for POOP did I use in this entry? 

2 comments:

  1. Dog caca is my mortal enemy. Our yard is filled with dog excrement. I will send up a package of it to your doody head neighbors.
    Did I just add 3 more to the poop lexicon?

    ReplyDelete