Sunday, October 23, 2011

More fun when you're drunk?

I'm almost 27, and in my professional "grown up" opinion, I shouldn't be condoning drunken activity... but I firmly believe that any activity is better enjoyed with an alcoholic beverage in hand :)
DodgeBall or softball, sledding, dancing, sex (ok, maybe not with a drink in hand), board games, family dinners, first dates... you get my point, no?

My best friend invited me and the bf to an "Adult Pumpkin Carving" get together.
Just a few close friends, a few drinks and some pumpkins to carve. Nothing crazy, right?
Wrong!This was the equivalent of a late-twentie's house party. SO much fun was had!

I'll give you the night in photos... since photos are seriously better than trying to explain in words.

Ryan went on a pumpkin hunt (for those of you in other parts of the world than Alaska, this might entail a trip to a pumpkin patch or perhaps a farm, but no, not us Alaskans) at Safeway. $18 dollars for a pumpkin. The Fuck? I don't think so! We decided to skip the carving portion of the night and just get drunk.

Steffani found this (just like a gingerbread house kit!) and let me put it together. So fun to mix frosting and assemble while drunk (not). I'm pretty sure I made the biggest mess of my life... and left it. Oops.


Pretty Pumpkin Princess!

Which is better? Spider or ghost? Ha, inside joke. Had to be there for that one.

Tom working hard on his AWESOME pumpkin. Will show the after picture in a minute!

The boys (and girls) decided drunk seed baking was a must. Great idea. Second worst mess of the night! But... considering all of the seeds were devoured, I'm pretty sure they were delicious... that or you can apply my theory that anything is better while drinking. Even pumpkin seeds.

Ever reach that point where a couple drinks turns into too many drinks, and all of a sudden, things get very drunk GOOD?

"HEEEEY YOOOU GUUUYYYSSS!!!"
Here's another "inside joke" moment. <3 you Ranaughty!
(Stair sliding seems to happen a lot when I'm drunk)

Weeee for Drunk Wii!

I'm not even sure how I got this shot

Honey Badger don't give a shit, neither does Steffani.

Ryan passed out early, in a toddler bed. Thank goodness it held him (must be my awesome assembly skills, I put that bed together for Steff's family this past summer)!

I went to bed before I got to see the end product. This is Tom's Goonies pumpkin! Nice work, Tom!

No comments:

Post a Comment